Well on Tuesday February 22, 2011 at about 6:00 pm we became official! We are now on the list and can now start the real wait. We still have the last procedure on Monday with Dr. Sandhu that luckily will not have to give us any bad news like he did last time cause honestly what else could go wrong? Well I better watch what I say? But I am more prepared this time..
They told us to expect 6 - 12 months time wise unless Cody continues to stay feeling good, then obviously longer but I think where as bad as it is inside and how good he is still feeling it will be good... but honestly 12 months is not that long. We have done the "sick" thing alot longer so we can do it.
Well fundraiser planning has gotten underway and have bounced many ideas around. We have thoughts of doing a 5K, Dinners and other small things along the way, but my Dad had a wild idea that when I heard it thought wow that might be too hard! It is building a home, finding others to help donate time, materials, and or money. Yea I was thinking that is alot of work and time and money. So a few days later Dad and Chris chat and throw some ideas and Chris not only has he ran with it but tackled it! He has gotten Ogden City (Mayor Godfrey) involved to help us actually help with the property. With Ogden involved we might be able to get more publicity out of all this and be able to raise more money. So yea it is still alot of work but with CFOlsen Homes behind us we are going to be able to do this. So stay tuned for more details on the house.
We have had alot happen this last week and it seems like life wont slow down! But just a few weeks ago I thought I was getting board, well I spoke too soon! gotta love it!

Very Exciting........ Awesome week with many more to come!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I love how you are turning this into something positive! Thanks for the great example.
ReplyDelete