Well honestly can't say it enough! tonight we got a very little knock on our door and Cody opens the door to find a pile of FOOD. Honestly as tall as our kids. No name was given so I sure hope they know how much we appreciate it. Really I would like to know who it was so that I could give them a big ol' bear hug. But I understand that they want to stay anonymous fine by me, but just so they know they are so verry verry appreciated. I now know that my kids will NOT go hungry.
One thing we know for sure is after this is over and life gets back to normal is that the only way we can pay back everyone is by just doing the same to others as they have done to us. We know we will have the opportunity to help many others to come(not that we wish it upon anyone but we will be able to help many others in our travels.) We have known since we were told that Cody needed a Liver Transplant that what we learn from this is something that will help many many others in one way or an other. Each day we take a step at a time and learn what we need to so we can grow from this experience.
Thanks so very much to everyone just for your prayers. They are felt and we appreciate them so much!
Thanks so much Luv ya all....A

Oh Amy! That is wonderful! I am so amazed at all the love and support you guys have been given. There truly are some wonderful people in this world! And the Lord loves you very much. You are truly blessed in your time of need. :) And that makes me so happy!
ReplyDelete